- Every client must reflect all features of the RESTful API one-to-one.
- Every client must reflect all functions of GraphQL API (1-1 where possible).
- Clients can have client-specific, extra or unique features:
- These features on top of the 1-1 RESTful and GraphQL functionalities must be defined through a user story, which will also be reflected in the documentation.
- These features can be solved in a client’s native way (follow the current design of the client for consistency)
- Preferably the functionalities are consistent across clients.
- Keep the design (nomenclature and builder structures) as consistent as possible, with the nomenclature of the RESTful and GraphQL API functions as base, then adopting names from similar functions in a client in another language.
Overview of current clients and features
|RESTful API endpoints||V||X||X|
|Uploading a full JSON schema||V||X||X|
|Deleting a full JSON schema||V||X||X|