We love to hear your ideas.
Here are some guidelines for suggesting enhancements. They are designed to make it easier for the maintainers and the community to understand your proposal, which will make it more likely to be adopted.
How to suggest enhancements
Suggestions are tracked as GitHub issues, such as these in [Weaviate core]](https://github.com/weaviate/weaviate/issues). Check first for a duplicate WIP (work in progress) issue. If not, create an issue in the relevant GitHub repository with the following:
- Use a clear and descriptive title.
- A specific and accurate description of the suggested enhancement; include steps if necessary.
- Specific examples(s). If possible, include code snippets in Markdown format.
- (If relevant) Describe the current behavior and then explain how it would be altered.
- (If relevant) Include images, animated GIFs, or video links in support.
- Explain why this change would be useful to Weaviate users.
- Specify which version of Weaviate you're using. Check the version in your
Working on your own suggestion
You are welcome to implement your own suggestion and submit it! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us and the wider community on Slack.
For this, you will need a local development setup. Please follow the instructions in the Weaviate development setup documentation.