These how-to manage data guides aim to help you do just that, such as perform CRUD operations using Weaviate.
If you haven't yet, we recommend going through the Quickstart tutorial first to get the most out of this section.
This section contains guides for how-to:
- Manage classes (object collections): How to manage collections of objects (also called classes in Weaviate).
- Create objects: How to create individual objects.
- (Batch) Import items: For bulk imports of data.
- Read objects: How to read individual objects.
- Read all objects: How to read all objects, e.g. to manually back up a class.
- Update objects: Update objects.
- Delete objects: Delete individual objects or filtered object groups.
- Cross-references: For managing cross-references.
- Multi-tenancy operations: For operations with multi-tenancy enabled.
Each guide is self-contained. So you can read them in any order.
For additional information, try these sources.