The following is an overview of features planned for Weaviate. By clicking the link, you can upvote the feature or engage in a discussion about it. You can also join our forum to discuss the roadmap in more detail.
Upvote issues that matter to you
We use your feedback and votes on GitHub pages to plan future releases.
If you find any of the issues of interest, follow the link and upvote it on GitHub.
Please feel free to engage with us about the roadmap on Weaviate's GitHub or on the forum.
Planned for Weaviate 1.20
If you can't find the answer to your question here, please look at the:
- Frequently Asked Questions. Or,
- Knowledge base of old issues. Or,
- For questions: Stackoverflow. Or,
- For more involved discussion: Weaviate Community Forum. Or,
- We also have a Slack channel.